Olimp Sport Nutrition HMB 1250 Mega Caps 120 capsules
- activation of kinases – enzymes which act as a second messenger of information during the protein synthesis process
- interaction with kinases during the activation of initiation complexes which trigger the elongation phase of protein synthesis
- inactivation of catabolic enzymes which destroy muscle proteins
- activation of steroidogenesis – the synthesis pathway of steroid compounds, including anabolic steroid hormones, such as testosterone
- impact on the activity of PPARs – the receptors for fatty acids, stimulating the synthesis of red muscle fibres and the production of a number of proteins responsible for the transport and burning of fatty acids.
|Nutrition information||1 capsule||2 capsule||3 capsule||4 capsules|
of which HMB
Ingredients: 86,2% calcium β-hydroxy-β-methylbutyrate, bulking agent – microcrystalline cellulose; anti-caking agent – magnesium salts of fatty acids; capsule (gelatin, colour: E 171).
Recommended use: 2-4 capsules daily, for optimal results take 1 capsule two up to four times a day, drinking with large amount of water (before breakfast, before and after training and before sleep). Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Keep out of reach of children.
Warning: Pregnant or lactating women shouldn’t use this product.